feelings of abandonment may arise from a recent loss of a relationship, or they may stem from a childhood loss. however a sense of abandonment comes about, it can leave you feeling lost, alone + empty. using the mantra to remind yourself that your true source of unconditional love lies within, while working with the crystal remedies, can ba a source of emotional + spiritual support during these difficult times.
● rose quartz - the stone of universal love. rose quartz promotes compassion, love and nurturing while also healing heartbreak and disappointment. it’s gentle light pink colour makes it the perfect stone for radiating empathy and showing the world your big beautiful heart.
● apache tears - when we experience trauma, our emotions can get stuck or frozen in our bodies. apache tears help this frozen river of emotion start to flow again and release locked up grief. they are ideal to carry when you are doing grief work, trauma recovery, or therapy for old emotional wounds.
● amazonite - the therapy stone. amazonite soothes emotional trauma, relieves worry and fear and supports friendship. it is known to absorb microwaves and cell phone emanations and protects against electromagnetic pollution. a great stone for setting aside your computer or on your desk as well as carrying on your daily activities.
● garnet - the love balancing stone. garnet revitalises, purifies and balances energy. it brings serenity or passion to where you desire it. garnet inspires love, devotion and balance of masculine and feminine energies. garnet activates and strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope. a wonderful stone for bringing balance to friendship and relationships and assisting in deepening your love and passion.
● carnelian - the motivation stone. carnelian reactivates the mind and body. It soothes inflammation and over-active conditions as well as calming when needed. carnelian supports positive life choices and helps you to become fully present. carnelian encourages you to trust yourself, a perfect stone for assisting you in study, during exams or any decision making.
'it is very important to note that before using, touching or interacting with any crystals or crystal remedies, you should always consult your doctor. crystal therapy is not a replacement for medical advice, practices or prescriptions. crystals work in tandem with physical care.'