here is our go-to candle guide, which advises how to look after your candle correctly and safely.
- always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- DO NOT burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- burn this candle on a level heat-resistant surface ONLY.
- DO NOT place in direct sunlight.
- MAY CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SKIN.
IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs;
SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE/ATTENTION.
- toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- on the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
- ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
- always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting.
- extinguish when 5mm wax remains. DO NOT RELIGHT.
- never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- DO NOT allow the flame to touch the glass.
- dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS.